• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

106.7 FM

It sounds like you haven't any frame of reference about the station we are discussing. These guys talk about local issues and events. Georgia carry laws, Stacey Abrams and her continuous clown show, etc. It is not a music station and the quality is just fine.

I listened to local radio here back in 1999 or so... But now, Rush and Hannity and others are on satellite or other venues... Kim Peters always annoyed me... I like his politics mostly, but I hate his olde tyme fake radio voice he puts on, and he has that fake laugh every 4th word he says... He's hard to listen to... just talk like a normal person already...

I listened to local radio here back in 1999 or so... But now, Rush and Hannity and others are on satellite or other venues... Kim Peters always annoyed me... I like his politics mostly, but I hate his olde tyme fake radio voice he puts on, and he has that fake laugh every 4th word he says... He's hard to listen to... just talk like a normal person already...

The laugh gets old quick.

Always liked the Kimmer and Mike Brooks is good and Mark Levin at night. I think selling the station is just a way to quiet one of strongest conservative radio voices in America.

They are selling it to a contemporary Christian rock network (which I may add is neither Christian or rock, but hey, they mention God every now and then).

So I hardly think it is a repudiation of the Conservative viewpoint.

WYAY just has a monster signal.

So not only will the new station be playing Christian elevator music, it is all simulcast out of California. All that will be in the studios in Atlanta will be a computer, and some sales people for local ads - which will probably have to be a whole new lineup of advertisers.

Speaking of the monster signal, I like the DJ's a lot, but I also like Braves baseball.

We don't have local station that carries the Braves. I could listen to the Braves all over this area on WYAY. (Athens).

Summer time, I still like to get outside, listen to baseball on the radio.

It sounds like you haven't any frame of reference about the station we are discussing. These guys talk about local issues and events. Georgia carry laws, Stacey Abrams and her continuous clown show, etc. It is not a music station and the quality is just fine.

Agreed! I listen 106.7 when I'm driving and sometimes at home. And having local issues makes the difference.

Back
Top Bottom