• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/14 Saturday hunt

I'm here but I'm off my game today! I got about 50 feet from the truck this morning and realized I forgot my Copenhagen. Turned around to realize I locked my keys in my truck! **** it! Ain't got time to mess with that so just went on to the stand! Luckily I found another can Cope in my pack!!

I'm here but I'm off my game today! I got about 50 feet from the truck this morning and realized I forgot my Copenhagen. Turned around to realize I locked my keys in my truck! **** it! Ain't got time to mess with that so just went on to the stand! Luckily I found another can Cope in my pack!!
LOL. I'm glad to hear you've got your priorities straight!

Set my alarm for 5:30. Too bad it was pm. So 6:30 I wake up in a panic and rush out the door as I arrive here I walk in and get half way to my stand only to be greeted by 2 white flags running up the hill. I hope the rest of my morning turns out better. Good luck y'all and God bless!

Always keep a spare in the pouch lol. Good job and good luck

Back
Top Bottom