• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/29 Hunt

Chill out Fudd. Its unloaded and the picture is deceiving. Its pointing behind her because we are not idiots and gun safety is religiously followed in our house.
I figured that was the case.
I just get nervous when I see pics like that cause just recently I had a neighbor kid get his brains blown out from a mishap two doors down.

I figured that was the case.
I just get nervous when I see pics like that cause just recently I had a neighbor kid get his brains blown out from a mishap two doors down.
I understand being nervous, especially after an incident close to home like you described. I'm a fanatic when it comes to safety, because I don't want me or anyone else to be a statistic.

Saw this guy while hiking Mt. Yonah yesterday. He crossed the trail about 25 yards in front of my buddy and I, then flew down the valley and up the other ridge

E70267D7-305E-4CB2-ACA0-37BF93721148.jpeg

I understand being nervous, especially after an incident close to home like you described. I'm a fanatic when it comes to safety, because I don't want me or anyone else to be a statistic.

Agreed.
They’re still trying to figure out what actually happened and the story does not really make sense so it seems they’re trying to protect someone.

Back
Top Bottom