• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/29 Hunt

What an awesome buck!!! I went this morning. Had a nice 8pt cruise through twice, 4pt, spike, and 2 does. I had this buck eyeballing me at the house 10mins ago. He was chasing a doe. It's been an unusual rut for us this year. Usually it's been over for a week or two. Even the coolers I've been to have said the same. Are y'all having the same experience?
I believe that it’s lasting longer in Walton and Greene. Had pictures of young bucks sparring last night

My buddy knocked hide and hair off of one @ 09:00 this morning……then grunted the same buck back in at 5:00 this afternoon. He made the second shot count.
He was really close friends with my late Father, so I loaned him Dad’s lucky hat.
I’m glad Dad could be there with him today.
Resized_20231129_170126.jpeg

My buddy knocked hide and hair off of one @ 09:00 this morning……then grunted the same buck back in at 5:00 this afternoon. He made the second shot count.
He was really close friends with my late Father, so I loaned him Dad’s lucky hat.
View attachment 6539470
What a unique buck and cool story. Congrats

I've wanted to go out in the woods last 4 days; but someone at work passed along the crud to me. Hard to hunt when you feel like you are trying to hack up a lung. Better now, but working next 4 days. There is always next week and might even get lucky and see one of the BIG bobcats in the area.

View attachment 6539470
Cool story and cool buck. I have one like that in Greene that I am after

View attachment 6539470
I’ve got one like that I’m looking for in Walton co and a buddy of mine killed one like that 3 miles down the road last week from where I hunt
It’s not the same buck that I have on my property because I’m still getting pics of the one on my place

View attachment 6539470
I think I got his cousin during the COVID lockdown.

Attachments

• 20201025_095746.jpg
    20201025_095746.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20201025_091500.jpg
    20201025_091500.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom