• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11-4 Hunt

Called in a spike with broken off tine and a nice 8 pointer. Both were as close as 20 yards and would have been easy to take the 8 if I still had a slot on my license.

I’ve only seen spikes and does Since gun season. Missed a giant during bow season, but haven’t seen him since. Seems the bucks disappeared during October lull
The first does I have seen this season were yesterday and took the big one. I've seen 8 bucks so far (3 QDM).

Saw nine this morning but nothing worth a darn. I've seen four legal bucks the past two days but nothing super. On Monday night I got a pic of two so-so bucks fighting one one of my cameras. I one of them yesterday evening and he was limping. Poor fella lol. Oaks in the morning and food plots in the evening seem to be working ok but getting a little anxious about seeing something nice.

Here's a little 8 pointer from this morning:

16172.jpeg

I’m working today. Gonna get some time in the woods with my wife and kids this weekend.
I’m going to scout Paulding Forest next week and see if I can find a good spot to hunt on the 12th.

Back
Top Bottom