• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/6 deer hunt

This place is right next to a swamp. I'm halfway tempted to take down his stand and put on my chest waders and reassemble it in about 4 feet of water and leave note pointing him to it. I would have to pull my stand out after doing something like that though.

This place is right next to a swamp. I'm halfway tempted to take down his stand and put on my chest waders and reassemble it in about 4 feet of water and leave note pointing him to it. I would have to pull my stand out after doing something like that though.

Lemme know if you need help... I'm serious...lol.
I'm all about justice for blatant douchebags .

13 in swamp 7 d 6 f no bucks
image.jpeg

Well maybe a deer will come along anyway. The thing is I wouldnt have a problem in the world with him hunting my stand if im not here. What he dont know is his stand location will spook them out of the area. Hey Comanche Comanche do you have chest waders?

Good luck to everyone. I'm pulling out until after these rains roll through for a few days and the temp drops. It's just too hot right now, and they aren't moving.

Next week is typically supposed to be the rut around here so we'll see if the temp drops gets them moving again.

Well maybe a deer will come along anyway. The thing is I wouldnt have a problem in the world with him hunting my stand if im not here. What he dont know is his stand location will spook them out of the area. Hey Comanche Comanche do you have chest waders?

Hopefully his stand has been up long enough that they are used to it, but who the heck sets up right on top of a trail???

Check this crap out. 17 yards in front of my stand. People who hunt public land have zero respect. The ladder I'm in has been here since a month before season. This just blows my mind
I assume you know I consider you a pretty good egg but.... there's another way to look at this.... and you aren't the good guy from that perspective. Just sayin'.....
Now, quit posting on here and start hunting!

Back
Top Bottom