• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/6 deer hunt

Check this crap out. 17 yards in front of my stand. People who hunt public land have zero respect. The ladder I'm in has been here since a month before season. This just blows my mind. Im thinking about moving my ladder stand and putting it on the same tree as his. Or maybe 10 feet in front of it.
IMG959517.jpg

Check this crap out. 17 yards in front of my stand. People who hunt public land have zero respect. The ladder I'm in has been here since a month before season. This just blows my mind. Im thinking about moving my ladder stand and putting it on the same tree as his. Or maybe 10 feet in front of it.View attachment 584792
Id climb up in there and take big ole dump and smear it everywhere!

The bad part about it is this idiot is right in the middle of the deer trail. The deer have to walk around his stand to stay on the trail.

Check this crap out. 17 yards in front of my stand. People who hunt public land have zero respect. The ladder I'm in has been here since a month before season. This just blows my mind. Im thinking about moving my ladder stand and putting it on the same tree as his. Or maybe 10 feet in front of it.View attachment 584792
Take a dump on the seat.

Back
Top Bottom