• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

115 grain in 40 S&W load data ... anyone have any ?

PA4476

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
Just received 250 40 cal frangible bullets, they are 115 grain. But I can't find any load data for the 115's in a 40 cal. I've checked all 5 reloading manuals I have and looked online, but still no 115 gr data.

Anyone have a listing ?

thanks

Last edited:
HMMM??
Ok you have 155 grain listed in the header and 115 grain listed in the question?
so??
in either case I do not have load data for either weight frangible.
I would suggest that you contact either the manufacture of the projectiles or the manufacture of the powder that you plan to use for load data.
I would suggest that IF it is a 115 grain projectile that you begin with 125 grain in that caliber (Frangible) and work up if you can not find info from the manufactures.

It's 115 grain. I fixed the title. And being frang has nothing to do with the data needed. I just need data for 115 gr bullet.

It's 115 grain. I fixed the title. And being frang has nothing to do with the data needed. I just need data for 115 gr bullet.

HMMM?
Ok you are loading it and shooting it!
Just thought that I might mention that normally Frag projectiles have a lot different loading than standard projectiles of the same weight, just like copper projectiles.
but carry on.

HMMM?
Ok you are loading it and shooting it!
Just thought that I might mention that normally Frag projectiles have a lot different loading than standard projectiles of the same weight, just like copper projectiles.
but carry on.

Apologies, you are correct. I found this info and I believe it is what I need.

http://frangiblebullets.com/reloading.html

Back
Top Bottom