• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12-14 Hunt

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Anyone out today? I had taken the day off today with the intent of spending the entire day in the stand and getting some much needed meat for the freezer. Well, my wife ended up having to have unexpected surgery Thu of last week and now I'm spending my hunting day in the house helping her get around as needed. Gonna see if I can slip off for the power hr late this afternoon if she is doing well. Best of luck to all who are out. Be safe and keep up posted on your adventures.

Yep out in the blind. Haven’t had any luck in a couple weeks now. At least in the morning. Been too busy for evening hunts. Gets depressing when you don’t even see anything

Good luck ....stay on stand till noon if you can.
Just when you think there’s nothing coming by ....one will blow at you as soon as you touch down on the ground.

If I’m hunting a scrape line I’ll give it at least 5 hours for a return visit by bambi.

OP I hope that wife is improving quickly.

Working myself did go fill a feeder yesterday evening and looked around a bit. A couple of food plots are grazed down very short but it’s been a lackluster season so far.
However its a gift to be able to go and enjoy the woods.

OP I hope that wife is improving quickly.

Working myself did go fill a feeder yesterday evening and looked around a bit. A couple of food plots are grazed down very short but it’s been a lackluster season so far.
However its a gift to be able to go and enjoy the woods.

Thanks buddy! The cysts were bigger and deeper than they expected so surgery was a little more involved than anticipated, meaning a longer recovery than we thought.

This came runnin by at around 5:15cst. 10pt approx. 220lbs.
1214201822.jpg
1214201858a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom