• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Semper Gumby

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
129   0
Reaction score
Looking for 10 or so primed 9mm brass casings. I'm wanting to test some aftermarket Glock triggers to ensure all factory safeties are intact when using them. I posted the same request in the WTB section but figured this was the best venue. I don't reload so it doesn't make sense to buy equipment and primers for the test. If there's anyone local to the Buford / Sugar Hill area that can help out, that would be great. I will pay of course.

I've considered it for rifle ammo and likely will in the future. I just can't see reloading pistol ammo being economical considering supplies and time (mainly time) versus buying in bulk.

It's not really worth the time for common handgun calibers unless you just really enjoy doing it. I only got into it in case of an ammo shortage. Anyhow, I'm almost sure I have a bunch of primed 9mm casings I can give you. Let me check and I'll PM you.

Looking for 10 or so primed 9mm brass casings. I'm wanting to test some aftermarket Glock triggers to ensure all factory safeties are intact when using them. I posted the same request in the WTB section but figured this was the best venue. I don't reload so it doesn't make sense to buy equipment and primers for the test. If there's anyone local to the Buford / Sugar Hill area that can help out, that would be great. I will pay of course.
I can run you a few. Also in Buford area. It will probably be tomorrow or Friday before I have time. PM me.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

Back
Top Bottom