• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$139 pistol upper 7.5” mlok rail

Then aren’t worth it.
Forward assist roll pin is too big.
I bent several before ordering better ones from jse. I was using roll pin installation tools as well.
You are not likely to get the right parts. I was missing the upper on every one. I ordered ten and spent an hour trying to figure out what all was missing from the kits. I had to call and send several emails. A week later some of the missing parts showed up. They did it intentionally as the first shipment had e boxes and they were numbered 1 of 3 etc etc.
I still have to order crush washers for the .300 black uppers that came with 5.56 flash hiders.
I don’t often give bad reviews but these guys get 0 star review.
I don’t recommend and I’ll never buy from again not matter what the price is.

Then aren’t worth it.
Forward assist roll pin is too big.
I bent several before ordering better ones from jse. I was using roll pin installation tools as well.
You are not likely to get the right parts. I was missing the upper on every one. I ordered ten and spent an hour trying to figure out what all was missing from the kits. I had to call and send several emails. A week later some of the missing parts showed up. They did it intentionally as the first shipment had e boxes and they were numbered 1 of 3 etc etc.
I still have to order crush washers for the .300 black uppers that came with 5.56 flash hiders.
I don’t often give bad reviews but these guys get 0 star review.
I don’t recommend and I’ll never buy from again not matter what the price is.
Thanks for sharing. Save somebody a headache hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom