• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1500 acres and no where to shoot

We’re talking about south Alabama, I’am like a rocket surgeon down there.
That's why they don't like you.

Most people in Alabama that work at NASA are tired of you Georgia ghetto hillbillies looking down on us and thinking you are better than us.

I purchased a range membership. You should consider doing the same. Somewhere outside of Alabama.

I have just under 10 acres.....and shoot off my back porch like a proper hillbilly.
Back porch seems like a long way to go to shoot.
bedshoot.jpg

If he built a range for you on that 1500 acres, how many friends/family of his would want to use his property as full time range? how does he accept that liability in this day and age? He would have to get everyone to sign liability forms and go pick up after them. A lot of people are range slobs, leave brass and trash all over the place.

What have you offered him in return? Free farm hand duties? How close are you too these cousins? Lots of factors.

Sounds like you need a range membership or buy your own 20-30 acres to enjoy this hobby.

I think most of here have range membership or property its the best way and you avoid the public ranges.

Good luck!

That's why they don't like you.

Most people in Alabama that work at NASA are tired of you Georgia ghetto hillbillies looking down on us and thinking you are better than us.

I purchased a range membership. You should consider doing the same. Somewhere outside of Alabama.
3DCE3FA0-F2BC-4570-8474-4D26D88FA9AB.jpeg

Back porch seems like a long way to go to shoot.
View attachment 4305055
I had a friend try that from his couch one night. Had the sliding glass door slid open but got so excited when a deer walk by that he shot through the wrong side and blew out both sides of sliding glass door.

I had a friend try that from his couch one night. Had the sliding glass door slid open but got so excited when a deer walk by that he shot through the wrong side and blew out both sides of sliding glass door.
Did he hit the deer?

Back
Top Bottom