• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1500 acres and no where to shoot

87CD393F-D103-424C-8EEB-53142F9D7F99.jpeg

My dads side of the family is from south Alabama, between all my cousins land they have about 1500 acres. I would ask my cousins if I could shoot some where long range he would ride me around the farm looking at this place and that place but never stopping. You might hit my cows you might damage my crops he would say. Finally we went back to the house without shooting. I didn’t say a words it’s his land. But it seems funny 1500 acres and no where to shoot.
extended family members ain't much good for **** anymore except showing up at funerals, like they even give a damn. i bet if you hit the lottery, they'd be begging you to come shoot.

extended family members ain't much good for **** anymore except showing up at funerals, like they even give a damn. i bet if you hit the lottery, they'd be begging you to come shoot.
Every time I hear from a relative that I haven't heard from in years, they need money.
I ain't worth **** except showing up for funerals, and sometimes I don't give a damn.
So, I see where you're coming from there

I have a small 5/8 acre lot with my home on it and have homes around me, I have a small berm 15/8 ft tall in the back yard at the property line fence, and have been shooting there since 1978, neighbors move in, call the DO, they come out, take a look and cite Ga law to the caller, 50 yards Form a public roadway, and being safe, is all that Ga law requires.

Back
Top Bottom