• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

150rd boxes of Browning 124gr 9mm $24.99 @Academy

With all the Academy stores around, I see no reason to pay for shipping when you can simply drop in and get all you want. If you are a long ways out, then maybe...

With all the Academy stores around, I see no reason to pay for shipping when you can simply drop in and get all you want. If you are a long ways out, then maybe...

FREE shipping over $25... not worth it to me to drive ANYWHERE or even crank my truck... but I will open my garage door for the delivery person to place it inside!!

They have them in Cartersville.

IMG_20191031_105539.jpg

Does SG Ammo charge GA tax now? Last time I ordered they didn't, but that was a few months back.

No, did not come up this morning on checkout when I checked prices on 147 grain 9m.
1000 Round Case - 9mm Luger 147 Grain FMJ CCI Blazer Brass Ammo $179.80. $16 shipping. $.20 round after shipping.

If you're ordering online at Academy for either delivery or in-store pickup, remember you can go through activejunky.com and get 6% cash back.

If you're not already signed up, use a referral (like https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1820501 ) and get another $5 off your first order. Definitely works, I used it on ammo from Academy last fall and on a few more boxes today. Good deal on 124gr!

After taxes, it comes up to 17.8 cents per round for me, still a good buy for 124 gr, so I bought 1500 rounds. @Lazarus, it includes FREE shipping (over $25). The best price I could find on 124gr Blazer Brass, which I like also, was $150/1000 rounds but shipping was almost $40, pushing it up to 19 cents/round.

Just got a shipping confirmation via FedEx, says it will be here Saturday!! Now, who can argue with not having to step outside the house, nor having to fight in the mad dashathon heading to Douglasville - guessing it saved me $10 to $15 on gas money. Deal, I tell you... not, its a Steal!!!

If you're ordering online at Academy for either delivery or in-store pickup, remember you can go through activejunky.com and get 6% cash back.

If you're not already signed up, use a referral (like https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1820501 ) and get another $5 off your first order. Definitely works, I used it on ammo from Academy last fall and on a few more boxes today. Good deal on 124gr!

forgot about active junky.

Back
Top Bottom