17 cent 9mm range bucket academy

Well they did offer a rebate last year on these before they filed chapter. Cost delivered was somewhere around 11 cents each if memory serves. I bought two through a friend then but will buy some at this price now.

Store in Hiram would not price match for me today just FYI. I went specifically to purchase a few other things. Thought I’d grab one of these while I was there. I didn’t even know it was an online deal only. Thought they had the same prices in the store. Apparently not. They showed me where it specifically said it was an online price only. I was in a hurry and can get ammo I like better from another place about the same price so I didn’t press it.

Store in Hiram would not price match for me today just FYI. I went specifically to purchase a few other things. Thought I’d grab one of these while I was there. I didn’t even know it was an online deal only. Thought they had the same prices in the store. Apparently not. They showed me where it specifically said it was an online price only. I was in a hurry and can get ammo I like better from another place about the same price so I didn’t press it.
That’s ridiculous, I mean they say they price match....and it’s their own store....that’s why they did it for me. Wow

Back
Top Bottom