• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.17 WSM Intel?

Rzr570

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Got some extra $ and got the itch to buy a new gun. Anyone have any information to share on this rifle?
Reading some reviews online, it appears there's an issue with the rifle dispensing spent rounds?
Any info is appreciated.

I have a BNIB Savage B-Mag with Tactical/Sniper Bipod and a Brand new Nikon 3x9x40 Rimfire 150 BDC optic with quick detatch rings and 100 rds of the best ammo available.I bought her added acessories and put her away.They are really nice rifles.

I have read some reviews that indicate their accuracy isn't exactly great. I don't know if that is due to the rifle or the ammo, but until they get that resolved I am going to hold off on getting an otherwise very interesting rifle.

Had to pull stock off and took a dremel to barrel channel to float the barrel no issue with ejector. I hate to admit it but I did see 2 at the Mcdonough dicks $349 and one at the Macon Dicks $315. Got mine from Shots Fired in Covington. Boyds told me middle of last week they should have a stock with in the next 3 months (we'll see if its true.)

Back
Top Bottom