• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

18yr old daughter is starting college and needs a self defense weapon. Guns on campus are out so what is the best self defense weapon?

Get her one of those tasers so she can shock their ass! I love watching those live action police videos where the irrational lady gets crazy and obnoxious and they put the juice to her. They straighten up like a 2x4 and drop straight to the ground like a wet sack of clams. I love that s***!

Situational awareness and avoiding trouble is going to be one of the best things. Is pepper spray/stun guns legal on campus? Always use the buddy system and never go to places/parties alone.

Praying for your mental sanity as the parent in this situation I know its easy to worry.
Very good advice. I just have one word to add. ELECTRICITY ! Shock their perverted ass! With pepper spray and other devices they can flale around and cause injury. Put the juice to them. They will drop like meteorite and escape is guaranteed!

Or, teach your daughter how to fight,
get her a purple wig and a few martial arts tools, and let her fend for herself.

Video clip NSFW.. language

0A9BD172-BF3A-4462-9BB2-259B839DFF4A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom