• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

19 Executive orders ready

A very important quote from the article: "“It was all focusing on enforcing existing law, administering things like improving the background database, things like that that do not involve a change in the law but enforcing and making sure that the present law is administered as well as possible,” said Rep. Bobby Scott (D-Va)"

From a strictly legal standpoint, and I know this criminal administration doesn't like to bother much with the law, there is very little they can do from an EO standpoint. There is very little they can do period right now, but that does not mean the fight is over. They are going to come very hard on the 2014 elections.

A very important quote from the article: "“It was all focusing on enforcing existing law, administering things like improving the background database, things like that that do not involve a change in the law but enforcing and making sure that the present law is administered as well as possible,” said Rep. Bobby Scott (D-Va)"

From a strictly legal standpoint, and I know this criminal administration doesn't like to bother much with the law, there is very little they can do from an EO standpoint. There is very little they can do period right now, but that does not mean the fight is over. They are going to come very hard on the 2014 elections.

Hopefully whoever votes for gun control gets bounced from the house in the 2014 elections. I did notice the quote you have here, what 19 things can be done though regarding that? I can only think of a handful if that!

I saw a few of the items that were reported to be "leaks". It was things like authorizing funds to improve safety at public schools, increased prosecution of those who falsify background check apps., stronger mental health screening to include taking away guns from those who have mental health problems(the wording on that one would be key), a lot of it was pretty mundane.

It sounded like the big changes we all are concerned with would require he go through congress not just issue executive orders.

Back
Top Bottom