• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1911 opinions so many choices need help!

Which one?

• Total voters
I love my Springfield stainless/black. Never had an issue once with it
IMG_0235.jpeg

If you going to leave it stock I'd say a Springfield TRP on A1 loaded for one under a grand. Now if you're mechanically inclined and tend to go in and make some changes then buy a Taurus PT1911 with decent sights. Then outfit it with Wilson Combat springs recoil, hammer ( main spring ) firing pin. Then change the hard trigger parts, trigger, sear, disconnector. Then you'll have an indestructible handgun that shoots like a high-dollar piece if you do it correctly. Now with that being said if you have the money to buy Dan Wesson then go that route and be done with it. You can always get your money back and fat out of that if you don't like it but you'll be shooting the best 1911 you can get in that price range hands down.

I would seriously consider a Tisas. They are very well made and nice looking guns for a good bit less money. Fit and finish is much nicer than the RIA pistols at a slightly lower price. I have heard from many who have them and say they function flawlessly.
I just did a total overhaul on a Tisas and with a very satisfactory result.

Call Bul direct @ 888-228-5486 They will sell direct and ship to your FFL Just got a Trophy model, you won't be disapointed.
Have you tried that website Linked to that number? Supposedly only accepts Zelle and no credit cards if you google the number. People on the 1911 forum says it is fake. I don’t know either way.

Have you tried that website Linked to that number? Supposedly only accepts Zelle and no credit cards if you google the number. People on the 1911 forum says it is fake. I don’t know either way.
Call Bul direct. The web site that uses Zelle is a scam. Bul is aware of the scam site. When you call, you can use your CC that will have full protection.

Call Bul direct. The web site that uses Zelle is a scam. Bul is aware of the scam site. When you call, you can use your CC that will have full protectio
Call Bul direct @ 888-228-5486 They will sell direct and ship to your FFL Just got a Trophy model, you won't be disapointed.al Miami # 786-558-8597
Here is their loc

I would seriously consider a Tisas. They are very well made and nice looking guns for a good bit less money. Fit and finish is much nicer than the RIA pistols at a slightly lower price. I have heard from many who have them and say they function flawlessly.
Got 2 Tisas, the fit and finish is right on. Tight fit, series 70 parts, great base for a build or leave the way it comes.

I just did a total overhaul on a Tisas and with a very satisfactory result.
Well I walked into my lgs and they had a tisas used in great condition so I snagged it, I’ll get my feet wet and upgrade it little by little I did a side by side next to the bul clearly the bul was better but I’ve been hearing so many good things about the tisas I figured I try it and if I hate it just move it along.

Attachments

• IMG_4861.jpeg
    IMG_4861.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom