• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1987 Bronco II

Some of these models had an inertia switch, activated by a crash, that shut fuel pump down. My 95 F150 does not, but I seem to recall that my father's old 89 Ranger did. Might be worth some Google time.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know know it's supposed to be there, but I guess the previous owner removed it or something. Cause it is non-existent on this one.

It's the 5-speed.

I'm dropping the tank tomorrow, so I'll be draining it at that point. I replaced the high pressure fuel pump and the in-line filter today.
We have an 86 back in Perry with the 2.9 V6 at the machine shop . It's an automatic with 4WD. I think they were manual locking hubs but not sure. Ours had new in ta k pump,tank and lines not long ago. If you want anyone let me know.

We have an 86 back in Perry with the 2.9 V6 at the machine shop . It's an automatic with 4WD. I think they were manual locking hubs but not sure. Ours had new in ta k pump,tank and lines not long ago. If you want anyone let me know.

Running? Pictures? PM.

Dad had one while I was growing up. Been looking for a cheap one for awhile.

I appreciate it, but I've already bought most of what I need. The tanks in good condition, just dirty. The only part I might need now is lines, but atleast not till I get what is there back together and test it.
I did get a new fuel pressure regulator, so I will have basically replaced everything in the fuel line. I definitely had tons of fun changing the fuel filter near the fender well.

Wow. 280. That's a solid steal.
Right?! He had it listed for $400, which, if it ran, I'd gladly have paid, but the second we started talking about money, he dropped to $300. And settled on $280

The only issues are the tailgate/window latch needs repairing, and the front fenders and grill are messed up. Other than that, it's in damn fine condition.

Back
Top Bottom