• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st Gen Pinch Frame Colt SAA Serial #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 1911 I'll trade straight up for it. At least that's what the seller to me said it was.

cdn3.volusion.com_saczq.wbkrk_v_vspfiles_photos_Colt45_2T.jpg_f1dbfc0d6affe3b9631dbe0dca4d7b64.jpg

Appears to be a replica, but no need to spend money to have it authenticated. It is clearly still worth 99% of your original asking price just because.

How is this thread still open?

Dunno, Ive seen them locked and/or deleted for less. Maybe they are bored and wanna see how it plays out.

Well, according to the rules of this site;
It is the parties involved in the transaction’s responsibility to make sure all laws are followed and all items are as represented before they take part in a transaction with someone else. This site can accept no responsibility for mis-represented items or items not being delivered after payment. You use this site at your own risk so please be careful.

So, as you can see, this thread is open because there is no reason to close it. Spray can painted, or total fake guns can be listed and the ad will stay open. The site is not responsible for fake guns, spray can painted pieces of crap, but if you are rude to the member who listed the item, you can get a warning, and/or a point. Go ODT.

It is still open because he isn't technically trying to sell it here. Will be funny when he finally logs in, I bet he doesn't respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom