• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 & 1/2 more months until archery season!!

This is why I'm really excited about this bow season, I found this rub late last year and I think it would be a great place to start.
20141119_114748.jpg

Had an awesome meat season last year and dropped two right where they stood for the first time ever with the Excalibur crossbow which is my alltime favorite weapon I own.
Had this little buck and his little sister in my front yard last night.
They changed patterns a couple weeks ago and have been eating my clover but ignoring my tomatoes.
I hope to have a good season this year and have been out shooting my block from different tree stands.
I hope to get a shot on the big bodied 6 pointer that has a lair in my back woods.
He's already been marking his trails for me.
I snuck out of my stand like a ninja last year and he appeared about 5 yards from me and never saw me in the asat vanish pro........ I'm excited to say the least!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 8
Yeah man.
Got all my ladders ready, shooting lanes cleared.
Trail cams been out for a while now.
Definitely looking forward to the fun.
My only thing I'm worried about is a poacher that lives next to our hunting property.
He's a convicted felon and dont have much of a brain, apparently can't read signs or is able to understand the English language since we already talked to him once.
If he comes through this year I will catch him on camera and MR green jeans will get a new client.
I hope I don't catch him while I'm in my ground blind.

Last edited:
Yeah man.
Got all my ladders ready, shooting lanes cleared.
Trail cams been out for a while now.
Definitely looking forward to the fun.
My only thing I'm worried about is a poacher that loves next to our hunting property.
He's a convicted felon and do t have much of a brain.
If he comes through this year I will catch him on camera and MR green jeans will get a new client.

I'm hunting all day opening day! Anyone else hunting dark to dark?

Back
Top Bottom