• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

#2 Auction to Benafit Katherine Paige Bell,( lilgreg46's daughter).

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
Tonight we have sweet, brand new in the box S&W M&P .22LR with 250 rounds of CCI Stinger ammo, anonymously donated! Yes you read this correctly, anonymous! As soon as the funds are confirmed, The package will be delivered to the winner.
I am totally speachless and overwhelmed by the donors generosity!
The Child's details can be seen here:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/thr...-Sick-kid-fund!!

The starting price is $350. That price stands until the first person posts a reply of "I'll take it". That will start a 48hr timer. During that time people need to post how much over the asking price they are willing to pay (IE $10, $20 etc...) at the end of the timer I will go through the posts and find the highest dollar amount and the gun will be awarded to that member at $350 plus his bid. 100% of the money will go to the family of Katherine Paige Bell.
The winner will Pay lilgreg46 through his paypal account as a gift and after the payment is confirmed, we will make arrangements to get the gun to the winner.

.jpg
ammo1.jpg
ammo2.jpg

This one and Bypass' .300 blackout are still way too close to what they're actually worth. Knowing the cause I wish I could bid on all of them with reckless abandon!

Back
Top Bottom