• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$2 charge queers a $500 sale? Really? Or just get over it?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
I was about to pull the trigger on a Creemoor range cart and I noticed that when I calculated the FedEx ground shipping charge as a "guest" it was $12.95 but after logging in to the website the shipping charge to the exact same address and using the exact same class of service was now $14.95. It's kind of like ordering a salad in a nice restaurant and just as you are about to take the first bite (imagine a grilled chicken on wilted spinach with bacon grease-mustard dressing) you look down and notice a couple of short, curly dark hairs on the top of the dressing.

Am I being ridiculous?

I was about to pull the trigger on a Creemoor range cart and I noticed that when I calculated the FedEx ground shipping charge as a "guest" it was $12.95 but after logging in to the website the shipping charge to the exact same address and using the exact same class of service was now $14.95. It's kind of like ordering a salad in a nice restaurant and just as you are about to take the first bite (imagine a grilled chicken on wilted spinach with bacon grease-mustard dressing) you look down and notice a couple of short, curly dark hairs on the top of the dressing.

Am I being ridiculous?

You are the only person in the world that can make that call.
It is your decision, and yours only.
Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom