• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 gun and ammo raffle for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (AR-15, Keltek 9MM)

joe30528

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
Multi Gun and ammo Raffle to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training

I’m participating in the Chicago Marathon and the Honolulu Marathon as a member of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team in Training. I am selling raffle tickets to raise funds to help find cures and better treatments for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma.

First Prize: DPMS AR-15 with BSA optics, 2 mags, soft case, sling and 60 rounds of .223 ammo

Second Prize: KelTek PF9 9MM pistol with 50 rounds of ammo

Third Prize: 100 rounds of .223 ammo
ar raffle 1st.jpg
All proceeds go directly to Team in Training to help me meet my goal. Tickets are $5 each or 5 tickets for $20. Tickets can be purchased directly from me and by contacting me online through my Team in Training web site http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/honolulu13/joe30528 or by paypal as a gift to joe30528@gmail.com. please include your name, phone number address and ODT screen name with payment.
Drawing will be held once 1500 tickets are sold.
You do not need to be present to win; winner will be notified by phone.
I have a local gun shop that has offered to help with shipping and transfer so you do not need to be a Georgia resident to win

Because ODT members have been so generous throughout my fundraising, If an ODT member wins the AR-15 I will throw in an extra 100 rounds of brass ammo as well as the 60 rounds included with the riffle....

Thanks to those who have already supported my efforts and purchased some tickets.. There are a lot left so lets get these things sold.. Tickets are only $5 dollars each you will wasted that much money in a convenience store or a fast food restaurant today why not buy a chance to win an awesome prize for an even better cause..

Back
Top Bottom