• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 gun and ammo raffle for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (AR-15, Keltek 9MM)

Hey every one im so sorry I have not been on here to update everything.. After I started this raffle my father was diagnosed with cancer. and I have been dealing with alot of that.. I have not sold the 1500 tickets but im going to hold the raffle as soon as I sell 100 more tickets.. that will break me even on the cost I have in this.. Im going to try to hold the raffle around new years that should give me enough time to sell 100 tickets..

Just a little update. The ticket sales have picked up a little bit but im still planning on just holding the drawing before all the tickets sell, I have a few friends and a lgs that are selling tickets for me as well and just have to get with everyone to collect all the tickets they have sold. As far as my fathers status the doctors think the cancer has spread to his bones and he had a bone scan today we should know more monday or tuesday. my family and I would like to thank everyone for there support and prayers.

oh and I really haven't had a chance to get on ODT to much so if anyone needs to contact me you can email me directly at joe30528@gmail.com that is the best way to get in touch with me seeing that they come to my phone and I can reply.
Thanks Joe

Back
Top Bottom