20 measly miles. 20. Might as well be another planet.

Spending many hours each day in Warner Robins. Amazing to me that the third world shytehole named Macongo is only 20 miles (19.9 really) away.

Went into Walmart and they actually have electronics WORKING AND ON DISPLAY! Never would see that in Macongo.

View attachment 4731609

Stopped for a bite at Del Taco (haven't been in one since 1987) and homeboy gets up and walks away from his laptop and bag and phone, gone for ten minutes and had his back turned to his table.

View attachment 4731382
LOL. That would last about 23.61 seconds in the Mactown before his shyte got boosted.

Sir please go back to Macon and stay with your own kind. We like to have nice things here.

I like Warner Robins and wouldn't mind living there if it weren't for the horrendous traffic on Watson and Russell. I work there a few days a week and I swear it can take 30 minutes to go 5 miles if you hit all those lights. Or get stuck near the base when they get dismissed. Or the NS train decides to stop on the tracks. Other than that it's great though. I definitely feel a lot safer there though!
Watson traffic IS aggravating as hell. Our shop used to be right off Russell next to Circle K so I got used to that traffic flow. To me 96 is worse than both of them combined.

Back
Top Bottom