20 measly miles. 20. Might as well be another planet.

Macon isn't all bad. I've got great neighbors. KC is married to the daughter of my neighbor. He keeps her yard up and they know I'm covered up taking care of my invalid father. Here he is cutting my grass this afternoon, without me asking. Truly humbled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220914_203832.jpg
    Screenshot_20220914_203832.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 44
Stopped for a bite at Del Taco (haven't been in one since 1987) and homeboy gets up and walks away from his laptop and bag and phone, gone for ten minutes and had his back turned to his table.

View attachment 4731382
LOL. That would last about >>>>2.361<<<< seconds in the Mactown before his shyte got boosted.
There I fixed it for you ..................

Well it IS creeping steadily into north Houston Co Warner Robins. You don't wanna go anywhere at the 247 end of Watson . And that's where my local gold and silver dealer is . Green St, North Davis, Elberta Rd etc. It all looks like Pio Nono Ave.
This is facts. I came up North Davis one morning from 247 cause the Watson side was closed thanks to a train derailment a month or so ago, and the crack heads were already out in force. Saw a topless lady walking down N. Davis going towards Green St. It wasn't pretty :lol:

This is facts. I came up North Davis one morning from 247 cause the Watson side was closed thanks to a train derailment a month or so ago, and the crack heads were already out in force. Saw a topless lady walking down N. Davis going towards Green St. It wasn't pretty :lol:
North Davis is Warner Robins' "Pio Nono Avenue" but without the requisite number of fast food "chicken restaurants." There is a little shop attached to a convenience store that makes great tacos though. Named "El Ranchito".

Spending many hours each day in Warner Robins. Amazing to me that the third world shytehole named Macongo is only 20 miles (19.9 really) away.

Went into Walmart and they actually have electronics WORKING AND ON DISPLAY! Never would see that in Macongo.

View attachment 4731609

Stopped for a bite at Del Taco (haven't been in one since 1987) and homeboy gets up and walks away from his laptop and bag and phone, gone for ten minutes and had his back turned to his table.

View attachment 4731382
LOL. That would last about 23.61 seconds in the Mactown before his shyte got boosted.
I like Warner Robins and wouldn't mind living there if it weren't for the horrendous traffic on Watson and Russell. I work there a few days a week and I swear it can take 30 minutes to go 5 miles if you hit all those lights. Or get stuck near the base when they get dismissed. Or the NS train decides to stop on the tracks. Other than that it's great though. I definitely feel a lot safer there though!
You guys have lived in Macon so long you think Warner Robins is nice? Wow.

You guys have lived in Macon so long you think Warner Robins is nice? Wow.
I've lived in Greenville, SC, Asheville, Charlotte, Cincinnati, San Francisco and Chicago. I've been back in Macon for 12 years. Warner Robins is HEAVEN compared to Macongo.

Back
Top Bottom