20% Off One Time Use Coupon Code for tnarmsco.com - Expires Sunday Night

wait... they could have been engraved?!
Here is mine engraved...

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_25_7dca0048b8f5bf542c15ae0a2b811e5f.jpg

So this is a shameless plug just because I'm impressed, and that's not something easily done. I ordered 2 complete lowers a couple hours ago w/ the Magpul furniture for an incredible deal, and used the "Chat" box to ask a question during checkout and the guy responding was very helpful and polite. THEN, me, being a pain in the ass, realized that I didn't ask about the options for engraving, and used the chat option again and got someone else. He was ALSO very helpful, polite, and probably more patient with me than I deserved. All in all I've had nothing but good experiences with the company today and the products are getting great reviews online so I can't wait to try these lowers out.

Plus one of them is all pink with Magpul pink furniture for my wife which will give me extra brownie points, and there's nothing wrong with that!

:) Well now I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. We'll get those lowers out as soon as we can, but with the volume of orders we got yesterday, it might be Tuesday at the latest. Ill let you know if it will take any longer than that. Thanks again for your order!

Back
Top Bottom