• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  2003 Victory Vegas NEED HELP!!!

Start with the easy stuff. Fuel injected bikes need a good strong battery to stay firing. Have yours load tested (free at autozone & most shops). Replace if necessary.

hey man, I've own Victory's before and sounds like it's the throttle position sensor, it could be out of adjustment, but they do go bad on Victory's.

I would probably get some starting fluid and spray a small amount around in different areas near injectors while it is idling to see if you have a vacuum leak. Hell I dont know what else to do. Just read dcline9163"s post tps could be it but I thought they wouldn;t run at all if tps was out of wack[safety reasons]

Last edited:
Fuel octane would not make a difference. All 87, 89 ,93 etc contain up to 10% ethonal. I have seen (on fuel injected bikes) the hoses inside the tank swell and rupture or even pop off the fuel pump/filter. If bike starts and sputters it sounds like a fuel psi problem. Thats just one possible thing. Check the basics. Fuel spark air.... If youve got all of that then your problem lies deeper.

Back
Top Bottom