2010- Stolen Guns, Holly Springs GA

Spas, there have been some shaddy individuals roaming around Holly Springs. I recently saw a news report about some fake ADT security personnel going door to door asking some suspicious questions. In my neighborhood there has been a magazine salesman going door to door scamming people. I will keep an eye and ear out. If I hear anything I will let you know. I hope Holly Springs PD are able to catch them. This has got me nervous now.

Thank you guys.

The police have a very good lead on the people they believe took them. I don't want to go into any detail about the case as it is still under active investigation.

Thanks again,

Was A Spas-12 Owner.

Thank you guys.

The police have a very good lead on the people they believe took them. I don't want to go into any detail about the case as it is still under active investigation.

Thanks again,

Was A Spas-12 Owner.

I sure hope they catch them! A good lead is better than no lead! Im sure the SCUM have hit other houses.

I really hope they catch them with your guns intact.......and not to be negative.....but I hope the cops/DA don't decide to hold them until the turn of the next century in the evidence lockup!!...good luck!

damn i hope to hear some good news soon. Fortunately there is always someone here at my house and if someone tried something like that they would be in for a really ugly suprise...

Back
Top Bottom