2010- Stolen Guns, Holly Springs GA

Sorry to hear about some idjits doin ya wrong. We all work so long and hard to have something to call our own and these morons just steal from others. It really ticks me off that they (the criminals) have more rights then we do. I'll be keeping an eye out for them as well.

I had a Tec-9 that was once "borrowed" by a friend and I never saw it again. At least it was a POS and not one of my real weapons...

I hope whoever stole your guns doesnt know anything about gun safety and winds up accidentally putting a load of buckshot into their groin.

Thinks For all the kind words. Insurance paid out at $3800 after the deductible. Case is closed with the cops and guns are in the registerory So if they do get found/pawned then hopefully I can get them back. The only truly none replace able one is The Colt as my father and I built that one since I was 15yrs old. Just thought I would bring it back to the top.

Thanks

Thinks For all the kind words. Insurance paid out at $3800 after the deductible. Case is closed with the cops and guns are in the registerory So if they do get found/pawned then hopefully I can get them back. The only truly none replace able one is The Colt as my father and I built that one since I was 15yrs old. Just thought I would bring it back to the top.

Thanks
This still hits me hard. I HATE people who steal. I know it has to hurt that they stole the colt you and your father build together. No amount of money can replace that. I hope they catch the SOBs that did this.

dont expect to get them back . mine were stolen 25 years ago had all ser# never got 1 back . the bad part they were the ones i got as a kid.

And just to say you never know. My grandma was contacted by the police a week ago as to recovering a gun stolen from my grand fathers truck in the mid 80's. It was in really great shape when I looked at it. Does not seem to be shoot much at all and still in great condition. But to the point, They can be found. But mostly likely my guns are out of state now, but hopefully someone will get pulled over with one or all of them in the car So they can be recovered.

Thanks again.

that sucks man but there is still hope. here in macon, one of my fellow managers had a pistol stolen over 2 years ago, just got a call saying it was recovered in macon and still in lnib shape. if it can happen in macon of all places it can happen anywhere. also very smart that you had the serials on hand. i once had 2 guns stolen where i didnt have the numbers........gwinnett county said if they ever recovered them, since i didnt have the numbers, they would melt them and i had no hope.

I hope scum is caught also and you get your property back, by the way, out of curiousity were the guns in a safe or how were they stored? Sorry if you already posted the answer to that, I may have missed it.

Mine were stolen in 2001, then returned to me two years later when Gwinnett PD busted in a hotel room. Drug dealing, pimping, and such. returned me my shotgun and berretta 96. I hope they catch em, and your property returned.

Back
Top Bottom