• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015 Black Friday Thread (Gun Stuff Only)

The power of advertising, not supposed to read the print, AO ad imagine that maybe that's why I don't o there anymore, that newer location costs a pretty penny !

Not when you have to buy another gun $400 or greater at regular price
Depends on what you buy I guess. Buy one Del-Ton at 519, second at 399, averages out at $459 for the pair minus taxes. Not the worst deal in the world if you need two entry-level AR-15's.

They're just trying to get rid of stock. Every dealer I've ever spoke to about the issue says those Double Tap guns are about impossible to sell. Many BF shoppers will see that $150 gun as a "great deal" on top of whatever they were planning on buying in the first place.

Dang! I didn't see that!

I need to try to ride down to Academy this weekend. The one in Auburn usually has some good clearance deals. Can sometimes flip that crap on eBay for nice money.

Enjoy 20% off of SGUSA Products
Stock up on high-performance EDC gear with this VIP promotion. All products (with exception to Bullet Blocker products) will be eligible.

Use promo code, 'VIPFRIDAY20' November 26-28th. Exclusive SGUSA VIP patch included with all VIP orders of $25 or more.

All orders placed by Dec 1 will be guaranteed shipped in time for Christmas.
'VIPFRIDAY20' promotion cannot be used with any other promotions or discounts.

Back
Top Bottom