• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
For those of us traveling into the ATL: where do you think we can actually park? And should we get there early early? Or wait till after 9am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There should be a ton of parking to the north of the GWCC. Obviously don't go west of Northside... Or be smart and park at the Inman Park MARTA station in town and hop on the train.

http://www.itsmarta.com/Inman-Park.aspx

Fellers. Two of my friends aren't NRA members and want to join now to get into the event for free. Is it too late for that? I told them I thought they would have to register at the event. Looking for some insight.

Fellers. Two of my friends aren't NRA members and want to join now to get into the event for free. Is it too late for that? I told them I thought they would have to register at the event. Looking for some insight.
Yes they can go to event and register there. NRA will be fairly efficient at getting crowd handled

I'm going to be updating the attendees list today.

We need to decide on a place for everyone to meet at a certain time. The GWCC is a monstrosity of a place, like a small city within itself, so I'm thinking somewhere inside the building would be most convenient. There is a Taco Mac across the street in front of CNN but they will not open until late morning at the earliest, and I imagine it will be very crowded.

Back
Top Bottom