• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
I am sure the bounty is rather large..If you came across any other Sig swag id be a taker/buyer...

Clue me in.. *wink

Didn't kill it a Sig but I might be able to scrounge up an
IMG_1277.JPG
IMG_1278.JPG
extra sticker or 2 if your interested...

Didn't kill it a Sig but I might be able to scrounge up an View attachment 1156257 View attachment 1156259 extra sticker or 2 if your interested...

All weekend long my wife was busting my chops about how she couldn't believe I didn't make it down there at all.. Granted I had my homeless shelter deal Saturday am (6-10am), t-ball game for my son at 1 pm on Saturday and a range day with some buddies from church..Sunday she forced me to got to a housewarming party for a family friend. I didn't mind that because truthfully I couldn't have gone there until 2 pm or so on Sunday.. I love her for almost forcing me to try to make a way to get there but just wasn't in the cards.. I married a good one.. 5 years this weekend so don't expect me to be on the odt much this weekend..
I am envious for sure.. Let me know and I'll meet you for some of your extra spoils..

edit: Next year is in Dallas and I told my wife we should try to go for the weekend.. Its near the "SIlos" (Chip and Joanna gaines) so I can spare a day there if she'll go with me to the NRA show..

In for any Hornady / reloading swag if anyone has extra they'd part with. Unfortunately family commitments didn't allow me to attend :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In for any Hornady / reloading swag if anyone has extra they'd part with. Unfortunately family commitments didn't allow me to attend :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry bud, didn't get a ton of extra reloading stuff. Got 2 Hornady hats, one for me and one for my son. 1 of the other stickers (Sierra, IMR, Winchester,Extreme bullets, Federal bullets, Gorilla Ammunition) and a pretty cool silver bullet key chain from Sierra that my daughter snatched up. They like getting all that stuff. Most of mine go on my travel gun case, reloading bench or gear locker for when I travel for classes.

I'm having some serious buyers remorse today, not over something I bought, but something I didn't buy.

I bought a flat faced trigger for my Glock 43 from Apex, got it home and installed it, and I LOVE it! I really, really wish I'd bought one for my 19. I can buy off their site, of course, but they were running some legit show prices. Sigh.

I also hem hawed around about buying a N82 professional model holster for my Shield.

Oh well, live and learn.

I'm having some serious buyers remorse today, not over something I bought, but something I didn't buy.

I bought a flat faced trigger for my Glock 43 from Apex, got it home and installed it, and I LOVE it! I really, really wish I'd bought one for my 19. I can buy off their site, of course, but they were running some legit show prices. Sigh.

I also hem hawed around about buying a N82 professional model holster for my Shield.

Oh well, live and learn.

Dude, I know the feeling. There was a Blue Tri-grip black D/E Ultratech there. It was regular street price, but I got about 10 minutes away Sunday afternoon and was wishing like crazy I would have bought it...

Back
Top Bottom