• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 College Football thread....

nobody likes to see tOSU get beat better than me!!
BUT....tOSU put up a good defense, just had a one legged dog at the fight, that's all
Just like what Ga will face this afternoon...BUT, it does give the Dawg Nation one more game to go bat **** crazy over a nothing game

I just disagree with your premise that these “second stringers” aren’t quality players and are creating a “nothing game”. At this level, these top team’s second, third and even fourth stringers would start and be competitive in any other team. For instance, Carson Beck was a back up and now he dominates. Jalen Milroe was a back up. Tua Tagaviola, Jalen Hurts, Bryce Young were all backups who came in and dominated. They were all plug and play ready to go. Hell, Stetson Bennet was a fourth string walk on until he moved up and brought UGA back-to-back Natty’s! Like I said, teams at this tier don’t fold with their starters out, they rise to the occasion. Watch FSU give UGA everything they want and more today. UGA would be wise not to underestimate a team full of hungry backups trying to make a name for themselves.

nobody likes to see tOSU get beat better than me!!
BUT....tOSU put up a good defense, just had a one legged dog at the fight, that's all
Just like what Ga will face this afternoon...BUT, it does give the Dawg Nation one more game to go bat **** crazy over a nothing game
Never pass up a group drinking opportunity.
If you’re on the island, drop by Ziggy’s during the game. (Wear your finest Dawg apparel.)

I just disagree with your premise that these “second stringers” aren’t quality players and are creating a “nothing game”. At this level, these top team’s second, third and even fourth stringers would start and be competitive in any other team. For instance, Carson Beck was a back up and now he dominates. Jalen Milroe was a back up. Tua Tagaviola, Jalen Hurts, Bryce Young were all backups who came in and dominated. They were all plug and play ready to go. Hell, Stetson Bennet was a fourth string walk on until he moved up and brought UGA back-to-back Natty’s! Like I said, teams at this tier don’t fold with their starters out, they rise to the occasion. Watch FSU give UGA everything they want and more today. UGA would be wise not to underestimate a team full of hungry backups trying to make a name for themselves.
yes!!
they were all given time to "grow up"...these youngsters are having this thrown at them, with NO starting opportunities....Jalen Milroe, you say....so, how good we he at the beginning of the season??? as much as you try, you cannot make this a legitimate game....sure, in 10 years, all folks will see the score, and how the GREAT GA team, knocked off a 13-0 FSU team....BUT, they won't know the real reason...

Back
Top Bottom