• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 College Football thread....

Soooo, if/when Michigan beats Alabama tomorrow, will anything have changed re: the top teams of this year?

Like how did the No. 6 team beat the No. 4 team so badly yesterday, yet the No. 5 team is in the "final four"?

I know, I know, the 'noles had a lot of sit-outs. And even the announcers for Georgia's game yesterday commented on the bad calls during the SEC championship game. However, in the end, the Dawgs are out.

Looks like I'm rooting for Texas this year.

Need a ride to the train station? ;)

IMG_3251.jpeg
tmp.gif
IMG_3255.gif
IMG_3246.png
tmp.gif

Well the Dawgs fared better than Custer - More like Trail of Tears 2.

UGA has been called the best team in America for more than two years- seems the tv announcers forgot this as they kept throwing a pity party for the Noles. Yes they were down several players, and UGA was down a few also. I think FSU could have kept the score within 30 or so if they had a full roster against UGA full roster. BOTH teams were snubbed by the playoff committee. but one reacted with determined competitiveness. UGA probably is the best team in the country (with kudos to ALA), but they realized their fate was sealed when they lost to Bama. I know a lot of football guys, and listen to serious commentators on tv, and I have not heard even ONE who does not think UGA is one of the 4 best teams. It will be interesting to see the final rankings - specifically the AP and coaches polls.

Back
Top Bottom