• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Maybe just a s*** design. Pump is lubed by the diesel it pumps. If the pump goes out it sends metal shards straight into everything. Replace it all...pump, lines, injectors, LABOR $$$.

The ultra low sulfur diesel crap doesn’t help either since it doesn’t lubricate as well. I usually add cheap 2 stroke oil when I fill up but that’s in a older model duramax.

Yes I know it’s sickening how much they went on these trucks in just a year. That horsham, Pa I did a deal with got me invoice -1%, saving about $6k + airfare and picking me up at the airport.
I said I wouldn’t but I ordered one, retail is about 10k more then my 22…that’s with backing out the extra cost of the HO motor.

Attachments

• 7AA95BC5-6178-498D-805F-CA3B04F730B2.jpeg
    7AA95BC5-6178-498D-805F-CA3B04F730B2.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 18
Yes I know it’s sickening how much they went on these trucks in just a year. That horsham, Pa I did a deal with got me invoice -1%, saving about $6k + airfare and picking me up at the airport.

I wanted a KR but you can’t get the good headlight on the KR anymore…. so annoying!

I got a 2023 250, platinum, tremor ordered… not in a rush, not like I’m struggling in my 22 platinum :behindsofa:

Courtesy Ford in Conyers always hooks me up so…. We will see what kinda deal I get whenever it gets here.

There is NO way I’d buy a new vehicle now unless you absolutely have to have the tax deduction .
The quality issues are just too much right now .

Nope I'm to poor to afford a new truck! Wish I could :yo:
I don't think it would matter either way for me. I'm not paying more than my house cost for a vehicle......At least I'm holding my breath on this one. Even my Dad is starting to complain about my old big block Ford. I just keep fixing it no matter what.....Besides I special ordered that truck new and I still like it

Back
Top Bottom