• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 New Years Resolutions

Lofty goals.
I was thinking that 2020 proved that I control nothing and it turned life upside down. 2021 almost killed me in ways I wont get into to. 2022 Ive learned to care less but Im a long way to go. I thought this was something new. I was looking at FB memories at lunch and noticed Ive been just trying to survive since at least 2011 when we woke up New Years day to the news a friend who I thought was on top of the world had killed himself. Seems things have been hard or at least I acknowledged the challenge since then. 2023 is going to be a good year if I can make the progress I did in 22.

I have never made any resolutions but in the past 2 years I have had a pacemaker put in to keep me alive both knees replaced. Please understand I am not complaining it’s just through all of this I have gained 50 lbs. now I’m on diabetic meds blood pressure meds my goal is to loss at least 50 lbs and get healthier. I will be 61 in April and I want to watch my 9 grandkids grow up. Keep me in your prayers. Thanks and Happy New Year to all

510A3328-7A26-441A-B300-6724D63A0E86.jpeg

Make continuing education for my career a top priority and to complete at least two more certifications.

I’m 56 and still have my wisdom teeth. 2023 will be the year I finally get them extracted. They’ve caused some overcrowding so braces or alignment trays to get things straightened up.

Back
Top Bottom