• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 New Years Resolutions

Screenshot_20221227-165907_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I want to stay focused on being a good person with genuine kindness and compassion. I don't want my pain to make me bitter and cynical all the time. It's hard but I meditate on that every morning during my workout and I am making progress. Speaking of which, it's almost 5am. I need to get going.

Well, I haven't been invited to any near by orgies or wild Parties with mass mayhem, drunkenness and debauchery this year, so I guess it's a quite new years in my hovel with maybe a stop at the Waffle House and observe a few fights and gunfire. My life has become so dull, I might as well be back in the Mekong.:rolleyes:

My goals are quite random:

To be a better father.
To have another knee surgery (number 4) so I can finally get my ACL fixed correctly, and play with my kid like he deserves.
To put a substantial (for me anyway) amount of money in the bank.
To find a ladies’ pistol class my wife and mom will enjoy.
To finish one certification for my job and make substantial progress on another.

My goals are quite random:

To be a better father.
To have another knee surgery (number 4) so I can finally get my ACL fixed correctly, and play with my kid like he deserves.
To put a substantial (for me anyway) amount of money in the bank.
To find a ladies’ pistol class my wife and mom will enjoy.
To finish one certification for my job and make substantial progress on another.
Oh, and shoot alleycat alleycat ’s cannon.

Back
Top Bottom