• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  22 ammo (600RDS)and range pass. Make it 700rds

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragracer

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
130   0
Reaction score
This is for the otd'ers who want to teach or shoot with their son or daughter. Please only enter if you have kids and will use with them. If i find the ammo back up for sale i will leave negative feedback.
Will be open till thursday night at 10pm and will meet on friday only in the woodstock/acworth area
will pick winner with a random number generator on my smart phone
12 50 rd boxes of cci blazer 22lr lead nose. That's 600rds. And a 3 range pass to big woods goods in canton
that's probally a $100 value or more
hey, I've decided to throw in some splatter tagets and i also found another 2 boxes so that will make it 700rds total

Last edited:
I just bought my son a Sears model 22 for his tenth birthday and just bought us a 22"Cowboy gun" as he calls it. We went to BWG the other day and he had a blast. Pun intended.
I would love to have this. In. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm in! I've got three girls and a boy (he's only 5 months, so it'll be my two older girls that go with me! Lol), and they just started learning to shoot my grandfather's Marlin 60 two weeks ago!

my daughter has a class at trigger time on april 16th - already bought her a sig mosquito - wish i could find more mags for that thing - but prices are to crazy on the mags right now - but shes excited about it cant wait to go - so she can start having more fun at the range - she bored with watching - lol - so im in - thanks to all the coolness of odt peeps -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom