• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  22 ammo (600RDS)and range pass. Make it 700rds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. I have a 10-22 and a couple of Mk III's and two younguns I'm breaking in to shooting so this would go great for them.

Magnum

I'm headed out to pick up an old marlin lever gun for me and an old marlin 22 bolt action for my son tomorrow. It'll be his first gun and won't be wasted... Ever since I joined the ODT my new obsession has taken hold of him as well.

Now if you want to do a .35 remington giveaway too, that'd be great! That ammo must have gold cores...

TLDR; I'm in.

my daughter has a class at trigger time on april 16th - already bought her a sig mosquito - wish i could find more mags for that thing - but prices are to crazy on the mags right now - but shes excited about it cant wait to go - so she can start having more fun at the range - she bored with watching - lol - so im in - thanks to all the coolness of odt peeps -
I ordered mags direct from Sig....they have them in stock and are usually cheaper than the stores. Don't remember what I paid but they arrived quickly. I love my Mosquito Sport....great trigger and a definite target quality pistol. My wife loves it too.

My 11 year old son has a SIG 22 pistol. We have been slacking on shooting because of the lack of 22 ammo... You can see from the attached photo, that he is serious and loves shooting....

2012-09-08_15-40-43_153.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom