• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  22 ammo (600RDS)and range pass. Make it 700rds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two daughters, and my oldest is getting pretty good. She is completely enamored with shooting. My youngest is begging to go. I can't wait to take her. Throw my hat into the drawing. I will provide photo and video proof of us using the ammo and passes with my daughters. Thanks for the opportunity. This is a really generous offer, and I hope that whoever wins has a great time introducing their kids/grandkids to shooting. I still remember shooting out it the backyard with my Dad at the young age of 5yo. Great memories.

My daughter was sitting with me for my biggest deer of my life! She took it like a champ and this was the first pic taken! Santa brought her a red Ryder but dad would love to start practicing with the Henry I bought for the kids...if I had the ammo!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 30
I'd love to toss in for this, except I want to include my wife and boys in some range time. She needs to become familiar with handling a firearm. (BTW, I'm a BSA Scout leader with many hours of assisting on the range at camp.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom