• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 mag (22wmr)

buttermilk1930

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
14   0
Reaction score
Anyone have a favorite 22 mag pistol or rifle ? If so what is it and why? I enjoy my Rock island xtm 22 mag. Nice to shoot and so nice fireballs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Anyone have a favorite 22 mag pistol or rifle ? If so what is it and why? I enjoy my Rock island xtm 22 mag. Nice to shoot and so nice fireballs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Savage Model 65M I shot as a boy back in the 70's and my granddad passed on to me. Same scope that I used as a boy. Dispatched many a prairie dog from his fields in Oklahoma on his farm with that. My dad's 22-250 did quite a number on them as well, and I have that one as well.

1697944968214.png

1697945005702.png

Ruger American. Shoots lights out with every kind of ammo I have put through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have to agree with this. I bought one when they first came out for 218.00 new in the box and it is very accurate. with the 9 round ruger mag its fun to carry in the woods. By the way my 25 round Volquarsten mag fits and works very well

If it were me, a S&W revolver and a tube feed bolt or lever action rifle. Smith for quality double or single action shooting. The rifle, either would do well. Probably a Marlin and it would be a good rifle with good accuracy

Back
Top Bottom