.22lr Hosts and Sparrow (PICS!) Let's see your hosts too!

DAMN YOU.................. now I want a Beretta Bobcat.................................

Also love that CZ 452!!! I'm going to look for one!

Damn, now I cant wait to get my Isis22 in!!!

they do

- - - Updated - - -

Silencerco-Osprey-01.jpg

DAMN YOU.................. now I want a Beretta Bobcat.................................

Also love that CZ 452!!! I'm going to look for one!

Damn, now I cant wait to get my Isis22 in!!!
well there are lots of 452's out there but they seem to stay with the owners. I love mine its a fantastic rifle

My 22 host will be:

Spike's ST22 AR with 5.5" barrel.
GSE 7.5" AR pistol with 7.5" Barrel on CMMG 22LR kit.
Ruger MKIII 22/45.

I'm hoping to pick up a Beretta Bobcat or a Walther P22 / S&W M&P22 as well.

Bobcats are just a nice reliable small 22. What 22 is that small and reliable? It's my walking the dog gun here in Gainesville to pop squirrels and coyotes that may show up. I like unique suppressor hosts anyway, while I love prethreaded options some stuff is just fun to turn into a host. Plus I bought the barrel brand new for $200 and sold my own one for $130. $70 thread job, except my barrel became new!

that is cool. I figured thats the reason. Kinda funny when the can is bigger than the pistol, but for a pocket gun its good for just that

that is cool. I figured thats the reason. Kinda funny when the can is bigger than the pistol, but for a pocket gun its good for just that

I've pondered getting a micro suppressor (huntertowns arms) but from everything I've read the guys who have been in the game for a while have said, you're not some super assasin, getting micro cans are a waste.

If Huntertowns did an all stainless micro can I would consider it, I really don't want a aluminum 22 can. In fact, I wouldn't mind a user serviceable 5.56 can like the kestrel or constitution so My AR-22 would look proportional.

Last edited:
yeah thats what's she said. Kidding aside, not to many servicable 5.55 cans but you could always dip them as long as they are all stainless or inconel. Problems is they will be heavier and make your rifle handle poorly. You could do the extended forearm and shrouded suppressor thing, but you would need a very long handguard. The SBX barrel with a new handguard would be perfect for the ar you already have and look pretty nice to.

Other option is to buy more suppressors so it look "right"

Back
Top Bottom