• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22lr meet and greet - with a twist

I am in Warner Robins and would be glad to help...my kids are all grown but my granddaughter is ten and I’m sure would love it. Might even get another parent or two involved. A location and a tentative time and date would help...
I meant to throw in too...I have several 22 pistols and rifles I can bring...I could probably bring 1000 rds for whomever needs it.

Should be getting a date and location finalized for this soon. Once we have this, we can get the rest planned out. At this point, trying to let the Rona crap level off. Thinking Aug/Sept, once kids are back in school and lives/vacations have calmed down.

palmettomoon palmettomoon , this is what I messaged you about.

Talked to some industry folks, and it is looking like we will have some good support from various manufacturers.

We will need some other help. Will set up a gofundme or Paypal account or something for donations. 100% will go into this, and if successful, future events. Will need ammo, range costs, food (food truck), range costs, etc. Would like to have a "prize table" for the young ones so they can go home with something good. Will have some support here from manufacturers, but will likely need to fill it out a bit. One big thing is that we would like to keep costs low for the participants, and trying to decide the best way to do this. Leaning towards $20 per vehicle.

I'll have some rifles and such for kids to shoot and I'll be donating a couple thousand or more rounds. I have a steel guy willing to come down from Kentucky and donate the steel and some pretty cool fun targets for the event.

Wet blanket notes as I have had some PM's over the past couple months. This is not a swap meet. Leave your stuff at home. This is 100% for the kids and the next generation of shooters and hopefully leaders and pro 2a voters. No, alcohol is not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom