22lr

Bad.gov

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I’m not one to complain but here I go. Why are we paying so muchfor 22LR here? I get supply and demand but just like gas prices if we pay $4per gallon than the price will be $4 a gallon. If we are willing to pay $50+for a box of 555 fed 22LR then that’s what the price will stay. In turn, asthis is the round most of us start shooting with Dad or grandpa we are going todrive young shooters out of the sport just because of the ammo price. Lessshooters means less people to stand for our 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] amendment.
Now this may just seem like crazy talk but I hope it getssome of us to think about the potential consequences of making a buck of theback of our fellow shooters.

PS To ass clown pawn shop owner in my town (I will not name names) that trolls with the help of his employees the Wal-marts, the Academy and any other place at gets 22lr early in the morning and buys it all up to resale at 2X-3X the price in your store, your the problem and I could only hope you choke on Obama's .... while Joe "double barrel 12ga" .... .... in your....!

DO NOT BUY FROM TOOLS or you're a fool. Just order it online if you can't get to it before paid shop monkeys nab it to simply resell it. Something, the trolls have done for years, when Wal-Mart was selling ammo retail less than they could buy it. Hard to compete and the Wal-Mart my cousin worked in asked them to place an order and they would bulk ship it, then set it aside for them, but there wasn't a drought then.

Now when is this going to be sent to pasture? Wait for it, wait for it.....

Link, don't pay more than 5 cents/round: http://www.slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=3

Oh yeah welcome to the ODT Bad.gov. Lot's great guys here always a few no so great but overall a great bunch of freedom loving gun huggers reside here.

You're very late to the *****ing party about the 20 month .22LR drought situation, so please don't take offense or allow your feelings to be bent.

Oh yeah welcome to the ODT Bad.gov. Lot's great guys here always a few no so great but overall a great bunch of freedom loving gun huggers reside here.

You're very late to the *****ing party about the 20 month .22LR drought situation, so please don't take offense or allow your feelings to be bent.

Agree welcome

Been here since 10/13 and only 2 posts? One of which is a rant about paying too much for 22lr and how you hate a certain pawn shop in your town blah blah blah. I think if you spent more time around the odt you'd find that most people aren't paying more than .05 per round. I'd say welcome to the odt as well but I'm not sure you've really been a part of the group here.

If gas was 10.00 a gallon, you'd still buy it, or walk. It would just hurt a lot more than the 3.35/gal. It wasn't that long ago that gas was 1.79/gal.

Supply an demand. The people demand more, but the govt. controls the supply.

Best price i've paid recently was $30 and $35 for 2 separate bricks a from a fellow odt member.
I did see some in a small gun shop recently - 525 round brick (or maybe it was 555) rounds for $59.
Saw same brand box in local pawn shop for $75 (and he had 14 boxes)... Straight outta Walmart.
I passed on both and bought from ODT member.

Back
Top Bottom