22lr

still the same house for 8 yrs which I will ultimately end up selling for a loss when the time comes. Good try though, trying to justify in your mind.

I wash't trying to justify myself I was just making a point. Maybe not a situation that fits you but it is a practice done. Sorry about taking a loss on your house. That's not good for anyone.

I'm not surprised nor do I hate on anyone's ideals and opinions. I am just saying I don't come on here and jump on people who sell their guns at overpriced prices when I know they don't really cost that much. If someone buys it from them at that price or they work a deal, great. We all have the right to sell, buy, trade what we want for what we want it for. I'm sure we've all gotten a great trade on something that we probably didn't think we had a chance at. The deal may have been lopsided as well. So be it. If both parties are happy, then fine. I guess it's the visceral in which people express themselves here on the ODT sometimes. Yes, we all have opinions. Yes, we all have the right to share them. But c'mon, in the end, is anything here on the ODT earth changing? Not really. It's people buying, selling and trading things related to most of our favorite hobby.

but the issue is it is damaging to our favorite hobby, hence the cynicism from alot of people

I’m not one to complain but here I go. Why are we paying so muchfor 22LR here? I get supply and demand but just like gas prices if we pay $4per gallon than the price will be $4 a gallon. If we are willing to pay $50+for a box of 555 fed 22LR then that’s what the price will stay. In turn, asthis is the round most of us start shooting with Dad or grandpa we are going todrive young shooters out of the sport just because of the ammo price. Lessshooters means less people to stand for our 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] amendment.
Now this may just seem like crazy talk but I hope it getssome of us to think about the potential consequences of making a buck of theback of our fellow shooters.

PS To ass clown pawn shop owner in my town (I will not name names) that trolls with the help of his employees the Wal-marts, the Academy and any other place at gets 22lr early in the morning and buys it all up to resale at 2X-3X the price in your store, your the problem and I could only hope you choke on Obama's .... while Joe "double barrel 12ga" .... .... in your....!

No body cares if new shooters are driven out of the sport. people only care about money.

but the issue is it is damaging to our favorite hobby, hence the cynicism from alot of people

I can see how some can see that so I've refrained from posting .22lr here totally. It's just something you just don't wanna deal with. Let the others take the beatings. I'll just buy, sell and trade guns. Much more fun.

Back
Top Bottom