22lr

Limit of "2"... So $4.58 for product but $6.85 to ship to Georgia... Wish we could find it on a. Shelf in a local store for same $0.05 p/ round... The shipping cost kills this example.

DO NOT BUY FROM TOOLS or you're a fool. Just order it online if you can't get to it before paid shop monkeys nab it to simply resell it. Something, the trolls have done for years, when Wal-Mart was selling ammo retail less than they could buy it. Hard to compete and the Wal-Mart my cousin worked in asked them to place an order and they would bulk ship it, then set it aside for them, but there wasn't a drought then.

Now when is this going to be sent to pasture? Wait for it, wait for it.....

Link, don't pay more than 5 cents/round: http://www.slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=3

yep, from a flippers mouth

The American Dream my friend. I'm sure you've participated in flipping in some way. If you bought a house, lived in it for a few years and then sold it at a profit, guess what, you flipped it right? People kill me with their high morals like they are angels. Gimme a break. I've given away a ton of .22lr just as much if you really do you research and not just cast stones. But oh well, sour grapes.

The American Dream my friend. I'm sure you've participated in flipping in some way. If you bought a house, lived in it for a few years and then sold it at a profit, guess what, you flipped it right? People kill me with their high morals like they are angels. Gimme a break. I've given away a ton of .22lr just as much if you really do you research and not just cast stones. But oh well, sour grapes.
the issue is short run buying and selling create artificially higher stagnated pricing

while im a capitalist i am ethically opposed to it myself and choose not to engage

you and anyone else are more than allowed to participate, but do not be surprised when others in the arena share their own POVs

its not about envy (your sour grapes remark) its a perceived notion that as a supposed hobbyists, you would seek short run and limited profit versus actively trying to stabilize market forces by not buying into the nonsense. in essence is it damaging. (think of it as 2nd amendment poaching or scalping sort of. flippers use up resources by creating a secondary market (middle man) when they have no vested interest in using it or storing it long term)

In fairness to this discussion, about the only 22's for 5 cents per round that you will find is the very basic sold lead stuff like Remington Thunderbolts or "maybe" the Mexican stuff in bulk. Most stuff will retail from 7-18 cents per round depending on the particular type of 22 ammo. You are paying for the person's time in finding the ammo and the convenience of you not having to spend your time looking for it. Time is money too.

still the same house for 8 yrs which I will ultimately end up selling for a loss when the time comes. Good try though, trying to justify in your mind.

the issue is short run buying and selling create artificially higher stagnated pricing

while im a capitalist i am ethically opposed to it myself and choose not to engage

you and anyone else are more than allowed to participate, but do not be surprised when others in the arena share their own POVs

its not about envy (your sour grapes remark) its a perceived notion that as a supposed hobbyists, you would seek short run and limited profit versus actively trying to stabilize market forces by not buying into the nonsense. in essence is it damaging. (think of it as 2nd amendment poaching or scalping sort of. flippers use up resources by creating a secondary market (middle man) when they have no vested interest in using it or storing it long term)

I'm not surprised nor do I hate on anyone's ideals and opinions. I am just saying I don't come on here and jump on people who sell their guns at overpriced prices when I know they don't really cost that much. If someone buys it from them at that price or they work a deal, great. We all have the right to sell, buy, trade what we want for what we want it for. I'm sure we've all gotten a great trade on something that we probably didn't think we had a chance at. The deal may have been lopsided as well. So be it. If both parties are happy, then fine. I guess it's the visceral in which people express themselves here on the ODT sometimes. Yes, we all have opinions. Yes, we all have the right to share them. But c'mon, in the end, is anything here on the ODT earth changing? Not really. It's people buying, selling and trading things related to most of our favorite hobby.

Back
Top Bottom