• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

3/31 course :Do not mess with ODT'ers, they know what they are doing

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for the great course, you guys were great not only in skill, comprehension but also individually.

I have some vids and photo's coming, if you have some already, post them up if you want !

I can say if SHTF, ODT will be one of the safest and strongest forces in GA lol

Don't point me out in photos please, but Damn that was fun! Really got to learn how to manipulate my handgun and carbine a lot better. And really that was not all that high-speed low drag, it was just pressured shooting and transitions, I feel waaaay more confident behind both my weapons.

Don't point me out in photos please, but Damn that was fun! Really got to learn how to manipulate my handgun and carbine a lot better. And really that was not all that high-speed low drag, it was just pressured shooting and transitions, I feel waaaay more confident behind both my weapons.

Taylor Swift is gorgeous, my friend.

Just wanted to say thank you for the great course, you guys were great not only in skill, comprehension but also individually.

I have some vids and photo's coming, if you have some already, post them up if you want !

I can say if SHTF, ODT will be one of the safest and strongest forces in GA lol

Just started reviewing the 2.5G of videos yall are going to like this stuff if Will plays nice and shares
Save me a spot for the next one,
wing bash mondays and and some good ole gun training needs to be a monthly thing MR Will.

Back
Top Bottom